Masters Degree in Science Education
The mission of the master’s program in education science is to train autonomous,and critic researchers who are aware of regional,national and international reality,through interaction with international actors in order to contribute to education,responsibility, ethics and sense of belonging to construct scientific knowledge in education for the purpose of improving education in the Colombian social context.
In 2019 the master’s program will be recognized in the national and international context by its research developmentlevel of high quality,through the resulting production of research,its contribution to educational policy and its commitment to train competent professors to respond to the needs of new developments of knowledge in education.
- The professional profile of Master of Education science is seen through his training for:
- Deepening specialized knowledge according to the lines of research and pedagogical knowledge.
- Creating, designing, analyzing and researching of educational processes consistent with the research lines to respond to the needs of different contexts.
- Forming and participating interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary groups of public and private sphere that develop projects and policies to promote human and educational development with high quality.
The Master of Education science is a competent professional for:
- Organizer and member of interdisciplinary groups dedicated to design or develop some proposals in the field of education.
- University professor.
- The requirements to register at the Master of Education Science are:
- University professional degree.
- Certificate of grades of the undergraduate career.
- Photocopy of identity.
- Written research proposal
- Receipt of payment of registration rights.
- Two cardboard notebook binders with plastic hook.
- A CD with pictures in jpg format 3x4 in white background.
Research proposal: The research proposal for the Master of Education Science has to contain:
- Title of proposal.
- Theoretical review or state of the art of the subject.
- Theoretical framework.
Telephone:(57) - 6 - 7359376
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of attention:Tuesday to Friday from:8:00 a.m to 12:00 m and
from :2:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m,Saturdays from: 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m
Web site: www.uniquindio.edu.co